Saturday, March 28, 2009

100% perspiration

"I trust you enough that you will come back very very strong."

I just hope I can live up to Mr Tay's trust, and I hope my own will pull me through. I have never fought for something so hard, never wanted something so badly in my life before. 19 days till the season comes and I am going to breathe, live, think volleyball.

We have to continue the upswing, team! I believe, I really really do. Always have. I may not be performing like I should now but I promise I will try so hard to be who I was last season but even better.

Meanwhile, we should continue to get our spirits up and high! And we will write the story we've always wanted to write. I'm so scared yet so excited and determined at the same time. I'm going to give it my all, because soon it'll end.

Then there'd be nothing for me to give to.