Thursday, March 19, 2009

Girls' Night Out

A quick one before I hit bed, what a jam-packed week this has been. Dinner with the girls tonight, and full attendance first time ever on an outing! No CCAs, no commitments bogging us down this time! They surprised me with a humongous 18 balloon that I'm quite scared of because it's so large, and a River Island wallet! Thanks so much guys :D

Pictures up together with my birthday post when I get the loot from V, Drool, Ties and the rest :D It has been an extensive birthday for me, with so much love from everyone and so many cakes and celebrations! It has been a truly wonderful 18 years for me, and I'm really very thankful for everything I have and had.

I'm happy! And I hope nothing takes that away from me, and I hope I won't stop finding happiness, no matter how small it may be -- even in the most miserable of times.