Sunday, April 12, 2009

Breeze

I dreamt that I got back my A level results, last night. On it it says B D B D A A A. B for Maths (!) and Literature (!). D for Economics and History. A for GP, to my pleasant surprise. My overall grade, in bright burning red was an F. I remember wishing in my dream that it was a dream. Thank goodness it is. Perhaps its a warning (I sincerely hope I'm not Raven) that I should be working hard now to avoid that sad scene.

The weather today was so perfect, cooling after the rain. Even now as I speak, there are children's voices from the playground, therapeutic sound of the racket hitting the tennis ball and the chirping of birds. Aural bliss, I call it. Good Friday was good with the team at Sentosa, though it was packed. Had crazy ole' fun (at least I thought it was) walking in the crazy rain barefooted.

The past week has really been good! Dinner with A.S.S, mini outings and such. Contentment settles snugly like a cat in its blanket laden basket. This week, I begin on the most important and the last chapter of my DHSVB life. I'm stalling my thoughts about life after volleyball till later. I hope it never comes, though it is futile hoping.

I'm just hoping for the very very best of myself and the team, so we can close this chapter with no regrets, no if onlys.