Sunday, April 19, 2009

I am a vampire!

I got to note this down, this kind of stuff only happens once in a lifetime! So.. Saturday I got home from school. So we were all lazing in the living room and my family was eating ice cream. I didn't want any! And I haven't felt compelled to eat ice cream in a long time! So I declared: "I realised I don't eat junk!"

.. And I promptly went to take nachos and the bottle of salsa sauce to go with it. And taadaa I finished the whole bottle, and I finished the whole bag. Was enjoying it immensely throughout! Yay! So I went to take a nap! (Ok, it's so piggish. Eat and then sleep)

Napping.. napping.. And my Mum comes into my room and exclaims, "Do you ever look at what you're eating! There's mould on the lid!" But I was without my specks, and I was groggy! So I was like, "Oh! Ok, never mind lah I didn't touch that part at all!" I wasn't fazed (up till now I still am not) that I ate mould because I never really got to see the mould.

So I ate dinner and then went to do my work and my Mum comes in hours after finding out the mould saying, "I don't feel good about the mould, I keep thinking about it. Eat this!" And she puts this beige looking clump under my nose. Instinctively I opened my mouth and was about to eat it but then I realised something is weird so I asked her what is it.

IT WAS A CLOVE OF GARLIC. ONE WHOLE PIECE OF GARLIC!?!?!?!!?!?!

I went mad! And obviously said "NO! I. WON'T. EAT. THIS!" But she says it's "to kill the germs inside my stomach!" And I continued to resist and resist and then she said "Okay maybe it's too big" AND SHE WENT TO CUT IT UP! But it's never about the SIZE in the first place!!

A little ounce of me wanted to eat it cause Mummy said it's my competition season and what if I got poisoned! But the smell was so pungent. I don't even eat chopped garlic in those veggie dishes! Raw, uncooked garlic!?!? In my mouth!? I'M NOT A VAMPIRE!!!!

I was so traumatised I needed help I couldn't find anyone so I messaged Drool and he. asked. me. to. eat. it. Seriously! Lucky there was Xinhui who was the voice of some sanity.

Seriously! Mad day! Haha! And she told my Dad he ate sauce with mould on the bottle and he was completely unfazed and continued reading newspapers haha! I'm just waiting for the effects to show of post-consumption-of-mould but so far nothing yet! So far so good!

P.S/ I woke up with a stiff neck. The world is so funny!
P.S.S/ To back up the fact that the world is very funny, on msn people are really v funny

End off with a funny thing that made me burst out laughing:

[imbA]zeeeeeee(: † says:
hold on cause im signing up to become a real man