Sunday, April 26, 2009

Look at the stars, look how they shine for .. you

Volleyball is on my mind constantly, day and night and day and night and day and night. Pre-season I dreamt of volleyball twice. First dream: Halfway through a match the opponent started to serve tennis balls instead. Second dream: Also halfway through the match, they started to serve chilli padis across the net, and I failed to receive it): Is my brain making puns on the word serve in my dream!?

Entirely on a different note from volleyball I dreamt that black snakes were falling from all over and I hate snakes! Weird mad dream. I dreamt that I was in a shootout in the museum. I could keep a dream diary but all would mean nothing to me.

Alarming obviously swollen palm
On the other kinds of dreams.. I hope I can smash down more balls for the team. Need to make a breakthrough soon! Need to be as fast as flash and as fierce as fire. Ok enough of the similes. The earth is melting by the way. I hope it doesn't really just, die on us so soon): The weather is real crazy. I think we need to do 2.4 in the night. (Or we should just cancel it? Dangerous you know, in this weather? :D)

I need to think about Eekonomiks now, I'm rather unprepared):