Friday, May 1, 2009

Mayday

Applying 9o/10..

10: A tough draw
90: Emerging even tougher than our tough draw


**

Had a good night (as usual) out with the girls in celebration of Aggy's birthday! Though our punctuality really needs to be improved on. Maybe we should all set our clocks 1 hour earlier. And make decision dices. Throw Dice 1 for Yes/No answers. Throw Dice 2 for ethnicity of meal, Thai / Japanese / Westen / Chinese..

It's May now, Mayday. Now M'aidez takes on a whole new meaning! It's the last month before June. Means another month closer to A levels and I do not feel particularly smarter. Not even smarter than a 5th grader maybe. Taking long to find a theme for poems, and even longer to solve a math question.

But for now, the season is priority. It's the worst time to sprain the ankle.

10: Sprained ankle
90: Icing, massaging, stretching, willing it to be ok

And trust me, the mind is the best doctor actually! Next match is scarily near on Tuesday. I had the impression it was a long time before the 2nd round but 'ere it comes.

I'm rather happy for the very long holiday! Better get enough rest (though I never seem to be able to repay my sleep debt)

I just remembered the 2 tubs of Haagen Dazs in my fridge in my absolute favourite flavours! Another cause for joy :D But it shall be my reward after my blasted assignment.