Thursday, May 7, 2009

So close

So close to reaching
That famous happy end
Almost believing 
This one's not pretend
Now you're beside me
And look how far we've come
So far
We are
So close..

Honestly I am devastated about it. I was inconsolable, maybe even till now. Need time to heal and get over it! Where do I go from here? What do I do with my life now! I spent exactly one third of my life so far training and playing and now .. What? A million questions are floating around me but I guess this is not the time for closure nor reflection yet. We still have a match against HCI on Monday. My last game as a DHSVB player and I really hope those moments will be the best. It's my last chance to make my mark in the pre-tertiary Volleyball world and my last chance to bring DHS some glory as a player :) If I'm going to have a premature end to the season, let's make it good! 

P.S/ Redsports did a rather nice write up of us!